BEST HOSTING IN 2021: AN INDEPTH ANALYSIS

INTRODUCTION:

Everyone is nowadays expanding business online. Digital Marketing is getting to be acknowledged for business growth models. On this verge of development having a ‘Web Hosting’ as well as Domain. In one of my previous articles, I have discussed the domain and a detailed overview of it. Now it’s time to start with another perspective of Web Development that is web hosting. Having a relevant web hosting solution is very important for any business to grow. Now as websites nowadays are not only relevant for business but many other purposes. But I will mention the term business multiple time because whatever the purpose can be, the main target is to enrich the web traffic.

Now to understand web hosting we have to know what “Web Hosting” is. Now Web hosting companies allot space in webserver for a website. So, they are hosting a website in Webspace. So, Hosts avail space in web servers i.e., web servers are home in where the website gets stored. Now having a good web-host is always important to enrich traffic to the website. We all know there are some of the different companies which provide hosting solution in just a click. But we should be very practical regarding the purpose of us. Knowing the names is ok but judging what is best for your business is more important. So, if you want to know about how to choose a web host rather than just knowing the names and their functionality. This article is for you. I ascertain you that you will get well-researched content in this article which will help you & your company to grow.

SOME OF THE BEST WEB HOSTING COMPANIES FOR YOU IN 2021:

We all do a lot of searches online. So, knowing the name of the companies is not a big trouble. But for beginners, it can be a bit tricky. Keeping them in mind, I am availing some of the Best Web Hosts available for anyone in 2021. This will increase your optimal growth in the market.

NAME OF THE HOST   BEST FOR
DREAM HOST QUICK & RESPONSIVE WEB CHANGES
HOSTINGER LOW COST SHARED HOSTINGS FOR STARTUP’S
BLUE HOST WORDPRESS HOSTING
NEXCESS E-COMMERCE HOSTING
HOSTGATOR START UP’S
WP ENGINE IF YOU KNOW THE LIMIT OF USE
INMOTION BEST OPTION FOR SCALING BIG
SITEGROUND WOOCOMERCE HOSTING
For most of the users, DREAM HOST & HOSTINGER IS THE BEST OPTION

 

HOW CHOOSE BEST WEB HOST FOR YOUR WEBSITE?

As I said earlier that this article is not here only to give you some names and their basic uses. But the purpose of this article is to guide you out in deciding the right web host for you. To choose the right website you have to take care of some of the vital criteria I will say. This will optimize you to get a proper idea of choosing a web host to be relevant with the purpose of you. So, without wasting more inks, let’s start discussing what is the best way to choose the best web host for your website.

Now when it comes to web hosting services you have to look for a various factor. If you jump too fast into it, you may get mislead. So, get relaxed and follow this article. I am presenting all the required cofactors for choosing the correct web host for you. Let’s get started.

1.RELIABILITY OF UPTIME:

If your web host is down. No one can access your website. This can create a great problem for your users. Nowadays it’s not a problem anymore. Most of the companies give 99.99% reliability for your website. This means that your website has a chance of 0.01% to lack readability. So, this is great!

Also, many companies offer compensations for the number of times your website has faced problems due to the hosting problem or server problem. These compensations are called ‘Hosting Credits’. Each credit has a specific value. You can redeem them anytime. Also, there are some tools emerging nowadays like ‘UPTIME ROBOT’. This tool will track the server down ratios and will set a limit. Whenever your website will face a server issue it will send you a message you to change your web hosts. Also, most of the companies have tele portals through which you can contact the web host regarding any problems you face.

So, keep in mind Uptime Reliability is a great factor to take care of.

2.Website Loading Speed:

Web loading speed is another important perspective to take care of. Having a good website loading speed is always important. If your website takes a lot of time to load then your user will simply jump out from your website. This will decrease your SEO optimization and will decrease the rank of your website.

So, having a web host with proper loading speed is also required. Without a proper web host, it will be very difficult to preserve the viewers on your website. So, you should choose a web host that offers a good website loading speed.

CUSTOMER SERVICE:

Customer Service is always an important factor. For any problem having customer service is always crucial. So, you should find out a web hosting service that is ready to provide you customer service 24*7. This will decrease the chances of having long stabbed problems on your website. You must choose a service which will avail you customer service for problems that you are dead certain about which will not come. Choosing such kind of web hosting will be very much helpful for you and your business to grow faster.

So, we have discussed some of the well-known factors regarding the ideal way of choosing a web hosting company for your website. Now earlier I have mentioned some of the famous web hosting names and how ideal they are for some of the purposes. So, let’s discuss those websites and let’s conclude this article.

1.DREAMHOST:

DREAMHOST is a recognized company and the most trusted one. It has started in 1996 and has been number one till date. It must feel to have got outdated. But the company is very efficient to adapt new skills from the market and they implicate all those in their services.

They have a unique agenda to follow and they are different from the ethical basis. The company treats your website, not as any other websites but they assume it to be your future.

The company successfully maintained its motto- ‘We Make Sure Your Purpose, Is Our Purpose’ till date. Over 1.5 million websites are hosted by WEBHOST. Also, the company avails you a great loading speed and friendly, helpful customer support on your side.

 

2.HOSTINGER:

HOSTINGER is a low-cost shared hosting website. This is highly helpful for start-up companies. The company avails the lowest package of $0.99/month. This is incredibly low and very friendly for any startup. Although you will be constricted to some of the functions with such packages. But it portrays the companies target towards the satisfaction of its customer.

Also, with a package of $3.99 per month you can access unlimited service and daily backups. Also, the provider offers any professional assistance for their customers 24*7. So, you can also opt for this company. It will avail you a great service.

 

3.BLUEHOST:

If you are considering setting up your website in less than a week, you will be considering WordPress. According to some of the research, it’s evident that 35% of the internet is WordPress. WordPress has been a leader in the industry for the past few years. If you are looking for a web host regarding WordPress then you can go for BLUEHOST. The company offers you a great package starting from $ 3.95/month & choice plus is for $5.95 per month.

The company provides a good Upload speed. For any problem, you can go through the helpline number as well as their live chat options.

LET’S END THIS ARTICLE NOW:

I have discussed all the famous web hosting website. I didn’t discuss all of the 8 hosting websites. In this article, I have discussed all the important factors regarding web hosting. The article contains well-researched content regarding the development of websites and online marketing. So, reading this article will obviously provide the reader with some valuable insights into the web hosting procedure.

Also, the judgment and basic comparison of different web hosting companies have been provided which will help the beginners to develop their website well. The target of the article is mainly for beginners who are going to explore the field. This article will provide them great guidance along with some of the most important facts. The article also provided the features of popular websites like 1) DREAMHOST, 2) HOSTINGER, 3) BLUEHOST.

 

 

 

Leave a Reply